What to Ask a Home Care Agency
What do I need to know about potential in-home care agencies?
These are some of the frequently asked questions we often receive from our clients.
1. HOW SOON CAN CARING HEARTS PLACE A CAREGIVER?
- As soon as you need one. We will assess your personal situation and have a caregiver in place on day one for you. We have a Rapid Care Response system that offers quick service when an unexpected situation presents itself.
2. ARE YOUR CAREGIVERS INSURED?
- Not only are Caring Hearts caregiver employees insured, they are also required to complete a thorough background check. We make certain all caregivers are insured and properly screened in order for your loved one to be fully protected.
3. DOES YOUR IN-HOME CARE AGENCY CONDUCT BACKGROUND CHECKS ON YOUR CAREGIVER EMPLOYEES?
- All Caring Hearts caregivers are required to complete a thorough background check. We make certain all caregivers are insured and properly screened in order for your loved one to be fully protected.
4. ARE YOUR CAREGIVERS TRAINED TO HANDLE TOUGH CLIENTS? WHAT KIND OF TRAINING AND CONTINUING EDUCATION DOES THIS IN-HOME CARE AGENCY PROVIDE TO YOUR CAREGIVERS?
- As a premier in-home care agency, we make certain that our caregivers are prepared to handle anything. We adhere to a detailed training curriculum with both mandatory and elective courses. Caring Hearts also offers online courses, webinars, and continued training to all of our caregivers. HH University is a program exclusive to Caring Hearts which offers caregivers a supplemental structured training program where our caregiver can earn certifications of Specialist, Expert and Master: a title that truly differentiates the skill set of the Caring Hearts caregiver.