Did you know that nearly half of Americans today provide care for both aging parents and their own children? That’s on top of balancing work, household, and other demands of daily life.
For many, caring for a senior loved one is uncharted territory. There’s a lot to learn in a short amount of time, and it can be incredibly challenging. That’s why we offer the best in-home care resources. It may be a difficult journey, but it’s also a rewarding one—and you’re not alone!
We’re here to help with guides, checklists, how-to’s and much more. And visit our blog to see our latest resources.
In-home Care Resources
- 15 Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Caregiver
- Compare Cost of Care Options
- Is In-home Care Needed? How to recognize the signs
- Does My Loved One Need Help to Stay at Home?
- 6 Self-Care Tips for the Sandwich Generation
- The Importance of Taking a Breath – How to Combat Caregiver Stress
Aging, Senior Care, and Elder Abuse
- How You Can Help with Aging Independently
- Top 8 Tips to Protect Seniors from Financial Abuse
- 6 Reasons Seniors Feel Sad During the Holidays (and How to Help)
- Discussing Health and Aging Issues with Your Family
- Purpose Doesn’t Retire
Alzheimer’s Care, and Other Aging-Related Illnesses
- 10 Alzheimer’s Care Tips
- 15 Songs to Spark Awareness – Alzheimer’s Playlist
- “Memory Keepers” – The Walk to End Alzheimer’s
- Cataract Awareness and Prevention
- 3 Tips for Living with Arthritis
- 5 Stages of Parkinson’ Disease