Homemaker’s Services – In-Home Care for Seniors and Disabled Family Members
Everyone enjoys a clean home, but for the elderly or disabled, even simple housekeeping tasks can become unmanageable. An untidy home can contribute to feelings of depression, isolation, and hopelessness – it can even be dangerous, increasing the risk of injury or illness. And it may also be the first sign your loved one is struggling and needs extra help at home.
Caring Hearts offers homemaker’s services that help create a safe, clean, and comfortable living environment so your loved one can stay at home, living independently with a greater sense of confidence and security – and with greater peace of mind for you.
SERVICES WE OFFER INCLUDE:
- Laundry and changing bed linens
- Grocery shopping
- Meal preparation
- Kitchen cleaning and organization (including checking expiration dates)
- Cleaning and organizing bathrooms
- Vacuuming and sweeping
- Pet care and plant care assistance
- Replacing batteries in smoke detectors and other household safety features
- Replacing air filters
- Eliminating tripping hazards and safe-proofing the home
Contact us, and let Caring Hearts Homemaking senior care services help make a difference in the confidence, safety, and security of your family member as they continue to live independently, with the support they need.